Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cutie McFlirty

You might not understand this if you are not a beadmaker, or if you’re a normal person. :P I get too attached to my beads sometimes. I named them according to their personalities. I made this pink turtle bead which is my most fave, using my favorite glass Messy Pink, I named her ‘Cutie McFlirty’. Cause she is super cute! Cutie is one of the biggest bead I ever made, she’s a chubster. I was so excited to see how she turned out. I guess I was mesmerized by her big blue eyes, I forgot to keep her warm while decorating her body. So she cracked during finishing touches, gave me a minor heart attack. I remember screaming the bad word. I was devastated. I spent about half an hour on her, damn it! Anyway, pulled myself together, I heat her up again, she is in 1 piece, but not sellable. I was going to keep her anyway. Update: Cutie lives with my cousin now, to prove that I can part with my favorite beads. (Boo hoo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment